Round of 16: Onkar vs _Bluewolf_

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by cskbluewolf Jey jeyadharan 1 month ago.

• Author
    Roggan Wololo
    Roggan Wololo

This is the scheduling thread for Round of 16: Onkar vs _Bluewolf_
    The deadline to schedule the match is Wednesday, 22nd May 11:59 pm IST. The games must be played by Sunday, 26th May 11:59 pm IST.

Settings:
    Best of 3 games series.
    G1:- Arabia
    G2:- Home map of G1 loser
    G3:- Home map of G1 winner

Draft system:
    Onkar will be Player A and _Bluewolf_ will be player B. The map draft will take place in the voobly lobby itself. Players must then use the KoI Ro32/16 draft preset available on aoe2cm.net for the civ picks. Player A will host the civ draft. The civ bans will again, take place in the lobby itself. Players are advised to keep a file with the list of maps in the map pool for reference during the draft.

Map draft: Players first ban 2 maps each from the map pool in the format: ABBA and then pick one map each in the format BA.
    Civ Draft: Players pick 5 different civs each in the format: ABBAABBAAB. Players then ban 2 civs each for the opponent in the format: BAAB.

Please consider that the draft will take 10-15 minutes while scheduling your match.

First player to schedule must list their available times during the week. The second player, then must choose the most suitable time from the offered time windows. Players are expected to participate actively in scheduling to help keep up with the timeline of the tournament. Unwillingness to schedule the games may result in an admin loss and will be noted for future events.

Example:
    Player A: Hi, I can play weekdays (except Thursday) 19 IST to 22 IST and weekends from 10 IST to 21 IST.
    Player B: Saturday 17 IST?
    Player A: Ok, confirmed!

Good luck and have fun!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Roggan Wololo Roggan Wololo.
    Onkar Shaligram
    Onkar Shaligram
    Participant

I am free on Friday/Saturday/Sunday night (after 9:30 pm). Let me know if that is convenient for you.

cskbluewolf Jey
    jeyadharan
    Participant

Sunday night 9.30pm we can do. If possible we can do like earlier on Sunday as i m free whole day.

Onkar Shaligram
    Onkar Shaligram
    Participant

Ok. Sunday 9:30 p.m. confirmed. In case I am online earlier, I will message you on Voobly.

cskbluewolf Jey
    jeyadharan
    Participant

Okie sunday 9.30pm ist confirmed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.